After our upset-packed weekend, the rankings have been re-processed.
- Sebastian Rivera has 2 matches at 133, and his ranking at that weight is now #2, right behind Seth Gross.
- Brent Moore of Virginia Tech moves up 12 spots to #4 after pinning #2 Sammy Sasso.
- Ethan Smith of Ohio State moved up 10 spots to close at #12 at 165 pounds.
- Dean Sherry also gets 14-place bump all the way to #12 after his upset win over Skatzka of Minnesota.
- Kyle Conel slips down 2 spots to finish at #4 at 197.
- There’s a new #2 at 285, and he works for Michigan. Mason Parris trades places with Matt Stencel after his upset win last weekend. Don’t worry though, Stencel has a chance at revenge THIS WEEK as Central Michigan and Michigan meet in a dual.
Wrestler Rankings: https://www.wrestlestat.com/rankings/starters
Dual Rankings: https://www.wrestlestat.com/rankings/dual
Tournament Rankings: https://www.wrestlestat.com/rankings/tournament
Redshirt Rankings: https://www.wrestlestat.com/rankings/redshirts
Statistical Rankings: https://www.wrestlestat.com/rankings/statistical
One reminder about the dual rankings; they do NOT reflect previous head-to-head dual results. They are a result of running each team through the prediction engine to see who would win in a dual based on the individual matchups.